Polymer Clay Reviews

This is a blog about creating art using polymer clay--products, experiments, inner ramblings--within my home base in the heart of Silicon Valley. The reviews here reflect my own experiences and personal opinions.





Monday, September 11, 2006

What to do? What to do?

I've been thinking about what I wanted to convey with this blog. While I've been working on new art, I have been sharing that artwork through other venues (one of my favorites is Flickr). There are a lot of blogs out there about creative processes, but one of the things I really like to do is share what I know or have learned--especially about new products.

I do buy a lot of tools and materials to experiment with, but I have become increasingly aware of the mounting costs of these purchases. I thought it would be nice to be able to go somewhere and get a frank opinion--good and bad--about new products on the market that people could rely upon. It's just one person's opinion, but when you're trying to make a buying decision, that information could save time and money. I'd like to attempt to make that happen here.

It has been a long time since I first created this blog, and I've finally decided on a direction. I hope you like it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home